• Commercial Kitchen Ventilation
* Industrial Ventilation
* Roof (Ceiling ) Ventilation
* Factory Ventilation
* Building Ventilation
* Basement Ventilation
* Parking Ventilation.
* Warehouse Ventilation
* Pollution Control System
* To maintain adequate supply of oxygen in the work area
* To control hazardous concentration of toxic materials in the air.
* To remove any undesirable/unpleasant odors from a given area.
* To remove undesirable contaminants at their source before they enter work place air.
* To control temperature and humidity.
Ventilation is required to control temperature, replenish oxygen and to remove Carbon Dioxide, Smoke, Heat, Bacteria or dust.